↑ Return to Local Info

Print this Page

Roads & Road Users

Picture of RoadsignsReport Road Problems

Oxfordshire County Council Highways are responsible for Road Maintenance. You can report problems that affect our roads, including potholes, street lights, drainage and help keep our roads in good order.


Permanent link to this article: http://www.chadlington.com/local-info/roads